All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLearn the formula for knitting socks that fit your feet with expert sock knitter Kate Atherley.
- Author BiographyKate Atherley was taught to knit as a child by her grandmother, Hilda Lowe. Hilda was a legendary knitter in her own right. A family legend - sadly unconfirmed - says that Hilda used to earn a penny turning the heel of socks for knitters in her neighborhood, when she was a girl. Kate is a mathematician and refugee from the technology industry. She has written two books: Beyond Knit and Purl (Cooperative Press, 2012), and Knit Accessories: Essential and Variations (Cooperative Press, 2012). She is Knitty's Lead Technical Editor and also does other freelance technical editing. Plus, Kate's a regular contributor to books and magazines, including most recently the Spring 2013 issue of Sockupied. She lives in Toronto with her husband and their challenging, but mostly adorable, rescue hound Dexter.
- Author(s)Kate Atherley
- PublisherInterweave Press Inc
- Date of Publication25/09/2015
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLoveland, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInterweave Press Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight685 g
- Width210 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £2.09Trending at £2.24
- £10.97Trending at £15.99
- £14.81Trending at £18.55
- £5.99Trending at £9.98
- £1.98Trending at £2.92
- £8.99Trending at £11.56
- £15.99Trending at £28.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.