Customer-centered Growth: Five Proven Strategies For Building Competitive Advantage by Richard Whiteley, Diane Hessan (Paperback, 1997)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £20.00Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £2.39Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by julies.bookshop
- Est. delivery by 26 Dec
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Business Week bestseller that provides significant strategies for those hoping to 'jump-start' their customer-driven companies .--Dr. Steven Covey.
- Author BiographyRichard Whiteley, author of The Customer-Driven Company (selected by Fortune as one of the best books of the year), is Vice Chairman and cofounder of The Forum Corporation. Diane Hessan is executive vice president at Forum. Each author holds an M.B.A. from Harvard Business School.
- Author(s)Diane Hessan,Richard Whiteley
- PublisherINGRAM PUBLISHER SERVICES US
- Date of Publication03/03/1997
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBoulder
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPerseus Books
- Width159 mm
- Height235 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £32.27Trending at £33.25
- £10.75Trending at £12.23
- £11.32Trending at £11.68
- £10.55Trending at £11.21
- £7.52Trending at £10.07
- £7.52Trending at £8.04
- £7.29Trending at £7.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.