CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £20.35
- £35.00Trending at £67.29
- £5.96Trending at £6.05
- £7.50Trending at £7.67
- £5.19Trending at £8.98
- £6.16Trending at £6.97
- £13.11Trending at £14.83
About this product
- DescriptionA detailed, start-to-finish plan for building a customer-centric culture-and the systems that let good people deliver oustanding service.
- Author BiographyMICHAEL BASCH was a founding officer of FedEx, where he spent 10 years as Senior Vice President. He was part of the explosively creative management team that took FedEx from 0 to $1 billion, as it built a company cited by Fortune as one of the decade's most well-managed companies. Basch led the teams that invented FedEx's bar code tracking system, built its SuperHub and founded the FedEx Logistics Division. He is currently Chief Information Officer at Enalasys Corporation, a company based in Calexico, CA that develops advanced energy management system solutions enabling governments and utilities to manage energy usage in homes and small businesses.
- Author(s)Michael Basch
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication19/06/2003
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFinancial Times Prentice Hall
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight422 g
- Width153 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.