CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £11.20Trending at £14.99
- £4.63Trending at £5.28
- £17.33Trending at £18.74
- £11.41Trending at £14.48
- £4.95Trending at £5.99
- £12.64Trending at £15.99
- £7.42Trending at £9.01
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores lean thinking, with case studies illustrating lean supply chains. Coverage includes mass customisation, agility, information sharing and the bullwhip effect. Also introduced is a methodology for measuring the performance of supply chains.
- Author BiographyDr. Andrew C. Lyons has been a Lecturer in Operations Management at the University of Liverpool Management School since 2002. He gained his Ph.D. in Manufacturing Management in 1996 from the University of Liverpool. Dr. Lyon's research interests include: operations strategy, supply chain design and performance measurement, supply chain information structures, mass customisation and build-to-order strategies. He is a member of the Institute of Operations Management (MIOM) and an associate member of the Institution of Electrical Engineers - Manufacturing Division (AMIEE). Dr. Adrian E. Coronado Mondragon is a Research Associate with the Future Supply Innovations Research Team (FUSION) e-business team at the University of Liverpool Management School. He gained his Ph.D. in 2002 from Brunel University and his MSc. in Engineering Project Management - Manufacturing in 1996 from the University of Birmingham. His current research has focused on testing an operational approach for the measurement of end-to-end supply chain performance and on investigating if automotive supply chain performance can be improved by supplying demand data to upstream players in the chain. His research agenda for the next few years involves studying innovative supply chain business models designed to facilitate the implementation of build-to-order initiatives.
- Author(s)Adrian E. Coronado Mondragon,Andrew C. Lyons,Frank T. Piller,Raul Poler
- PublisherSpringer London Ltd
- Date of Publication06/01/2012
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleDecision Engineering
- Place of PublicationEngland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpringer London Ltd
- Content Note69 Tables, black and white; XIV, 195 p. 81 illus.
- Weight485 g
- Edition Statement2012
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.