CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.00Trending at £22.57
- £22.94Trending at £23.26
- £23.72Trending at £26.09
- £7.03Trending at £8.99
- £40.35Trending at £41.08
- £42.67Trending at £47.49
- £20.65Trending at £21.59
About this product
- DescriptionAn insightful look at how touch, taste, smell, sound, and appearance effect how customers relate to products on a sensory level, and how small sensory changes can make a huge impact. Customer Sense describes how managers can use this knowledge to improve packaging, branding, and advertising to captivate the consumer's senses.
- Author BiographyDr. Aradhna Krishna is the Dwight F. Benton Professor of Marketing at the Ross School of Business, University of Michigan, USA having previously served as a faculty member at Columbia University, New York University, and the National University of Singapore. Her work on investigating how consumers respond to changes in pricing, promotion, packaging, and branding has been cited in The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, the Chicago Tribune, the Huffington Post, and on NPR. She has had numerous articles published in venues such as the Journal of Consumer Research, Journal of Economic Theory, Journal of Consumer Psychology, Management Science, Journal of Retailing, Journal of Marketing, Journal of Experimental Psychology, and the Harvard Business Review. She is the senior area editor for the Journal of Consumer Psychology and an area editor for Management Science, and she sits on the editorial board of the Journal of Marketing Research as well as the Journal of Consumer Research. She has also worked with companies such as Best Buy, Procter & Gamble, Dell, and Hallmark.
- Author(s)Aradhna Krishna
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication23/12/2015
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note7 Illustrations, color; 1 Illustrations, black and white; XIII, 185 p. 8 illus., 7 illus. in color.
- Weight314 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2013
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.