Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.70
- £15.91Trending at £19.92
- £13.01Trending at £19.94
- £6.89Trending at £7.99
- £10.99Trending at £14.41
- £2.50Trending at £4.15
- £4.99Trending at £9.72
About this product
- DescriptionOver the years, leading companies have entered a period of marketing and operational intersection and convergence. This book covers the important developments in the business community, including customer and brand decision-making and influence; customer behavior measurement; and, big customer data.
- Author BiographyMichael W. Lowenstein PhD, CMC, Principal, Beyond Philosophy, a business consultancy specializing in the service experience.
- Author(s)Michael W. Lowenstein
- PublisherBusiness Expert Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2014
- GenreSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBusiness Expert Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight490 g
- Width60 mm
- Height91 mm
- Spine3 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.