All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLearn how to customize Chef by examining the internal structure this configuration management tool and navigating its source code. This practical book also shows you how to integrate external tooling with Chef via the API, and takes a look at more advanced customization.
- Author BiographyJon Cowie is a senior operations engineer at Etsy where he mixes his love of both coding and operations to try and solve interesting problems. He has created and open sourced a number of projects, including the Chef tools knife-spork and knife-preflight, and has spoken at several of O'Reilly's Velocity conferences.
- Author(s)Jon Cowie
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication05/09/2014
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight660 g
- Width180 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.04
- £9.24Trending at £10.95
- £24.56Trending at £25.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.76
- £28.00Trending at £30.19
- £15.72Trending at £15.91
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.