Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA medieval practice carried out in the 21stcentury, this is one woman's story of her fight against FGM in Britain today.
- Author BiographyHibo Wardere is a campaigner and educator on FGM and related issues. Born in Somalia, she moved to London as a teenager and now works in London as an FGM co-ordinator working for a new government-led prevention programme. She lives with her husband and five children in East London.
- Author(s)Hibo Wardere
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/2016
- GenreCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Most relevant reviews
- patricia*mcilro...10 May, 2016by
A very honest and informative book. I am really glad I bought it. My daughter is reading it now and says is it facinating.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.00Trending at £22.46
- £8.70Trending at £9.69
- £19.37Trending at £29.85
- £9.72Trending at £10.76
- £12.10Trending at £18.85
- £12.57Trending at £13.92
- £11.32Trending at £14.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.