All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.38
- £4.60Trending at £6.20
- £12.06Trending at £12.70
About this product
- Author(s)Lotte Hoek
- PublisherColumbia University Press
- Date of Publication19/11/2013
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleSouth Asia Across the Disciplines
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintColumbia University Press
- Content Note<B>B&W Illus.: </B>11,
- Weight368 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Table Of ContentsNote on Transliteration, Translation, and PseudonymsAcknowledgmentsIntroduction: Before Mintu the Murderer1. Writing Gaps : The Script of Mintu the Murderer2. A Handheld Camera Twisted Rapidly: The Technology of Mintu the Murderer3. Actress /Character: The Heroines of Mintu the Murderer4. Cutting and Splicing: The Editor and Censor of Mintu the Murderer5. Noise: The Public Sphere of Mintu the Murderer6. Unstable Celluloid: The Exhibiti on of Mintu the MurdererConclusion: After Mintu the MurdererNotesBibliographyIndex
- Author BiographyLotte Hoek is a lecturer in social anthropology at the University of Edinburgh. She received her Ph.D. from the Amsterdam Institute for Social Science Research, and her research focuses on visual culture and the anthropology of media.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.