All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTori's recipes will help you to stop being reliant on nutrient-poor carbs and to get more creative in your cooking. At the same time, you will inevitably feel better in body and mind. She inspires you to inject some new life into your dishes.
- Author BiographyTori Haschka is a Sydney-born food and travel writer and the author of the acclaimed A Suitcase and a Spatula. In September 2012 she released 30 slow-carb recipes as an eBook through her acclaimed blog www.eatori.com. It has now sold in excess of 2,000 copies and been featured in Red Magazine and Woman and Home. This is how she eats when she's at home. Tori develops recipes and writes for Borough Markets, The Vine, The Coop Magazine, The Huffington Post, Lovefood.com, The Arbuturian and Australia's largest women's community; Mamamia.com.au. Her recipes have been featured in Grazia, Stylist and The Sunday Times. In 2012 her blog was named as one of the six best culinary travel blogs in the world. It receives up to 5,000 hits a day.
- Author(s)Tori Haschka
- PublisherQuadrille Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication03/07/2014
- GenreHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuadrille Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteOver 60 colour photographs
- Width201 mm
- Height253 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £7.28
- £23.12Trending at £34.82
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.