All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £24.06Trending at £28.99
- £21.14Trending at £24.98
- £15.56Trending at £17.98
- £25.66Trending at £27.89
- £23.42Trending at £30.24
- £7.81Trending at £10.98
- £17.29Trending at £22.26
About this product
- DescriptionUnderstanding crime, criminals, and criminal justice from a radical/critical perspective is indispensable in applied research and policy sectors. This book encourages individuals and organizations, to think in innovative ways experimenting with policy initiatives designed to improve not only criminal justice, but also social and human justice.
- Author BiographyJeffrey Ian Ross is associate professor in the division of criminology, criminal justice, and social policy and a Fellow of the Center for International and Comparative Law at the University of Baltimore. He is the author, co-author, editor and co-editor of twelve books, the most recent being Special Problems in Corrections.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication15/04/2009
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationSomerset
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTransaction Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight362 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byJeffrey Ian Ross,Roger E. Meiners
- Introduction byPh.D.
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.