Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.78
- £13.69Trending at £14.47
- £12.49Trending at £14.99
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.97
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £24.93Trending at £26.05
About this product
- DescriptionThe US government has invoked the Wire Act - originally passed in 1961 to stifle organized crime - in a vain effort to control gambling within its borders, at a time when online sports betting is soaring in popularity. This book carefully dissects these attempts to balance public interest with the technology of gambling.
- Author BiographyDavid G. Schwartz is coordinator of the Gaming Studies Research Center at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas. He is the author of Suburban Xanadu: The Casino Resort of the Las Vegas Strip.
- PublisherUniversity of Nevada Press
- Date of Publication30/09/2005
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationReno
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Nevada Press
- Weight422 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.