All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £13.74Trending at £16.65
- £13.11Trending at £13.46
- £5.35Trending at £5.98
- £10.99Trending at £19.98
- £18.33Trending at £24.00
- £14.76Trending at £17.33
- £4.32Trending at £4.74
About this product
- DescriptionCy Twombly (1928-2011) is widely acknowledged as one of the postwar period's most influential American artists, yet his sculptures are little known. In this monograph, the author first establishes, then evaluates the artist's long engagement with the historical and contemporary limits of sculpture, both as medium and as word.
- Author BiographyKate Nesin is associate curator of contemporary art at the Art Institute of Chicago.
- Author(s)Kate Nesin
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication17/04/2014
- GenreIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note50 color + 50 b-w illus.
- Weight1075 g
- Width191 mm
- Height254 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.