All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.09
- £9.24Trending at £10.96
- £19.99Trending at £22.59
- £30.79Trending at £34.26
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- DescriptionCovering managing cyanide across a wide range of industrial and environmental contexts, this book brings together knowledge about cyanide release to and behavior in the environment and explores how to control or remediate these releases. It addresses the full range of issues pertaining to cyanide fate, transport, and toxicity in water and soil.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication09/12/2005
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLewis Publishers,U.S.
- Content Note142 black & white illustrations, 133 black & white tables
- Weight1224 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine39 mm
- Edited byDavid A. Dzombak,George M. Wong-Chong,Rajat S. Ghosh
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.