Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £26.62Trending at £27.50
- £6.67Trending at £7.00
- £16.70Trending at £21.01
- £15.72Trending at £17.55
- £14.37Trending at £23.13
- £35.43Trending at £41.39
- £23.56Trending at £31.89
About this product
- DescriptionDeals with the national debate on protecting critical infrastructure. This book covers cyber security policy development for massively complex infrastructure using ten principles derived from experiences in US Federal Government settings and a range of global commercial environments.
- Author BiographyEdward Amoroso is currently Senior Vice President and Chief Security Officer of AT&T, where he has worked in cyber security for the past twenty-five years. He has also held the adjunct professor position in the computer science department at the Stevens Institute of Technology for the past twenty years. Edward has written four previous books on computer security, and his writings and commentary have appeared in major national newspapers, television shows, and books. He holds a BS degree in physics from Dickinson College, and the MS/PhD degrees in computer science from Stevens Institute of Technology. He is also a graduate of the Columbia Business School.
- Author(s)Edward G. Amoroso
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication12/11/2010
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintButterworth-Heinemann Ltd
- Weight690 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.