CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.67
- £19.99Trending at £22.65
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £30.79Trending at £34.35
- £16.99Trending at £18.63
- £15.72Trending at £22.83
About this product
- DescriptionAn essential overview of legal issues related to technology, this resource provides case summaries and proactive strategies on privacy, security, copyright, appropriate online behavior, and more.
- Author BiographyAimee Bissonette is a lawyer, teacher, and writer. She has written extensively for trade publications and conducts training sessions for corporate, educational, and nonprofit groups (nationally and internationally) on the topics of copyright, rights negotiation and licensing, and the legal issues associated with technology in schools. She has written Web site copy for two Web sites on intellectual property and copyright law, and has written and co-produced a satellite broadcast for the Minnesota State Colleges and Universities titled Copyright Considerations for Higher Education. She practices law with Little Buffalo Law & Consulting in Minneapolis, MN.
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication07/06/2009
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCorwin Press Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byAimee M. Bissonette
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.