CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.98Trending at £24.50
- £26.30Trending at £26.87
- £17.51Trending at £17.84
- £20.30Trending at £26.98
- £16.38Trending at £16.77
- £20.87Trending at £21.09
- £21.83Trending at £22.50
About this product
- PublisherApple Academic Press Inc.
- Date of Publication18/01/2016
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleWireless Networks and Mobile Communications
- Series Part/Volume Number22
- Place of PublicationOakville
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintApple Academic Press Inc.
- Content Note100 black & white illustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byChi Harold Liu,Yan Zhang
- Table Of ContentsBackground CPS ARCHITECTURE Overall Architecture for CPS Mobile Sensing Devices and Platforms for CPS Introduction Mobile Sensing in Internet of Things Paradigm Strategies, Patterns, and Practice of Mobile Sensing MOSDEN: Mobile Sensor Data Engine Implementation Performance Evaluation and Lessons Learned Open Challenges and Opportunities Summary Naming, Addressing, and Profile Services for CPS Introduction Related Work System Flows System Designs and Implementations A Case Study Performance Evaluation Discussion Summary Device Search and Selection for CPS Introduction Internet of Things Architecture and Search Functionality Problem Definition Context-Aware Approach for Device Search and Selection Improving Efficiency Implementation and Experimentation Performance Evaluation Open Challenges and Future Research Directions Summary Energy Management for CPS Introduction Related Work System Model QoI-Aware Sensor-to-Task Relevancy and Critical Covering Sets QoI-Aware Energy Management Performance Evaluation Modeling the Signal Transmission and Processing Latency Implementation Guidelines Summary ENABLING TECHNOLOGIES FOR CPS Networking Technologies for CPS Sensing Networks Data Connectivity Machine-to-Machine Communications for CPS Introduction Related Works A RESTful Protocol Stack for WSN Prototyping Implementation Performance Evaluation Summary Mobile Cloud Computing for CPS Introduction MCC Definition Challenges Future Directions Summary CPS APPLICATIONS Connected Healthcare for CPS Introduction Related Work System Model Sensor Proxy Design HTTP Interface Case Studies Summary Multi-Player Gaming for Public Transport Crowd Introduction A CrowdMoG Use Case Scenario CrowdMoG Design Prototype-Phage Summary Mobile Cloud Computing Enabled Emerging CPS Applications Education Office Automation Healthcare Mission-Critical Applications Summary Conclusion References Index
- Author BiographyChi (Harold) Liu is a Full Professor and Assistant Dean at the School of Software, Beijing Institute of Technology, China. Before that, he was a staff researcher and project manager of wireless and internet of things (IoT) at IBM Research - China. He holds a PhD degree from Imperial College, UK, and a B.Eng. degree from Tsinghua University, China. Before joining IBM Research, he worked as a postdoctoral researcher at the Deutsche Telekom AG in Berlin, Germany, and a visiting researcher at IBM T.J. Watson Research Center, Hawthorne, NY. Yan Zhang received his PhD degree from the School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering at Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, and is employed by Simula Research Laboratory, Lysaker, Norway. He is on the editorial board of many international journals and currently serves as the Wireless Networks and Mobile Communications book series editor. He also is serving as co-editor for several books. His research interests include resource, mobility, energy, and security management in wireless networks and mobile computing. He is a member of IEEE and IEEE ComSoc.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.