All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of intelligence and security articles that covers common security terms and vulnerabilities, such as Stack Based Buffer Overflows, Malware_Naming, Fast-Flux, SQL Injection, and Format_String_ Vulnerability.
- Author BiographyThis book is the direct result of the outstanding efforts of a talented pool of security analysts, editors, business leaders and security professionals, all of whom work for iDefense(R) Security Intelligence Services; a business unit of VeriSign, Inc. iDefense is an open-source, cyber security intelligence operation that maintains expertise in vulnerability research and alerting, exploit development, malicious code analysis, underground monitoring and international actor attribution. iDefense provides intelligence products to Fortune 1,000 companies and three-letter agencies in various world governments. iDefense also maintains the Security Operations Center for the Financial Sector Information Sharing and Analysis Center (FS-ISAC); one of 17 ISACs mandated by the US government to facilitate information sharing throughout the country's business sectors. iDefense has the industry-unique capability of determining not only the technical details of cyber security threats and events (the what , the when and the where ), but because of their international presence, iDefense personnel can ascertain the most likely actors and motivations behind these attacks (the who and the why ). For more information, please contact email@example.com.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/12/2010
- GenreComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAuerbach Publishers Inc.
- Content Note131 black & white illustrations, 38 black & white tables
- Weight498 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byJames Graham,Rick Howard,Ryan Olson
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.