CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.08Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.20
- £15.21Trending at £18.61
- £13.83Trending at £19.88
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents the information from the collaborative efforts and perspectives of a current school district superintendent who has researched and worked day-to-day with the issues, and an attorney currently dealing with the legal issues relevant to cyberbullying.
- Author BiographyMerle Horowitz, Ed.D., is a superintendent in suburban Philadelphia, PA, and has spent the past 20 years studying bullying and bully prevention programs. This research led to her dissertation about online harassment of educators and cyberbullying within social media. Dorothy M. Bollinger is an attorney whose law practice focuses on Internet, computer, information, technology, and copyright legal issues as she represents, among others, numerous educational institutions. Before entering the legal field, she was a superintendent of schools and an administrator and teacher in schools, colleges, and universities.
- Author(s)Dorothy M. Bollinger,Merle Horowitz
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/10/2014
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Content Note5 black & white illustrations, 1 tables
- Weight449 g
- Width162 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.