All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.37
- £8.24Trending at £11.34
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
About this product
- DescriptionCyberbullying in the Global Playground provides the first in-depth analysis of the emerging phenomenon of cyberbullying across globe. To enhance our understanding of this new behavioral trend, the authors share the results and their analysis of projects relating to cyberbullying undertaken in countries around the world.
- Author BiographyQing Li is Associate Professor of Educational Technology in the Faculty of Education, University of Calgary. Li is among the first Canadian researchers to study cyberbullying. Donna Cross is the Foundation Professor of Child and Adolescent Health in the School of Exercise Biomedical and Health Sciences at Edith Cowan University in Western Australia, and Director of the University's Child Health Promotion Research Center. Peter K. Smith is Professor of Psychology and Head of the Unit for School and Family Studies at Goldsmiths, University of London, and a Fellow of the British Psychological Society.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication09/02/2012
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight726 g
- Width178 mm
- Height252 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byDonna Cross,Peter K. Smith,Qing Li
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.