All listings for this product
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £26.62Trending at £27.50
- £6.67Trending at £7.00
- £16.50Trending at £21.01
- £18.04Trending at £19.94
- £14.33Trending at £23.13
- £32.07Trending at £33.84
- £23.56Trending at £26.17
About this product
- DescriptionCase presentation requires the skills of a good forensic examiner and great public speaker in order to convey enough information to an audience for the audience to place the suspect behind the keyboard. This title deals with this topic.
- Author BiographyBrett Shavers is a former law enforcement officer of a municipal police department. He has been an investigator assigned to state and federal task forces. Besides working many specialty positions, Brett was the first digital forensics examiner at his police department, attended over 2000 hours of forensic training courses across the country, collected more than a few certifications along the way, and set up the department's first digital forensics lab in a small, cluttered storage closet.
- Author(s)Brett Shavers
- PublisherSyngress Media,U.S.
- Date of Publication17/12/2012
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationRockland, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSyngress Media,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrated; Illustrations, unspecified
- Weight50 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edition StatementAbridged edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.