All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCyberfeminism 2.0
- Author BiographyRadhika Gajjala is Professor of Media and Communication at Bowling Green State University. She is author of Cyberselves: Feminist Ethnographies of South Asian Women (2004) and Weavings of the Real and Virtual: Cyberculture and the Subaltern (forthcoming). She is co-editor of South Asian Technospaces (2008), Webbing Cyberfeminist Practice (2008), and Global Media Culture and Identity (2011). Yeon Ju Oh is a PhD candidate in the School of Media and Communication at Bowling Green State University. Her research interests encompass women in technology, the relationship between gender and new media technologies, gender/racial/ethnic identities in online space, and feminist knowledge production.
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication21/02/2012
- GenreCommunication & Media
- Series TitleDigital Formations
- Series Part/Volume Number74
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight570 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byRadhika Gajjala,Yeon Ju Oh
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.53
- £4.60Trending at £6.20
- £12.06Trending at £12.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.