All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book proposes a framework for integrating neuroscience and cyberpsychology for the study of social, cognitive, and affective processes.
- Author BiographyThomas D. Parsons, Ph.D. is Associate Professor of Psychology at the University of North Texas. He has also served as Assistant Professor and Research Scientist at the University of Southern California's Institute for Creative Technologies. He is a leading scientist in the integration of neuropsychology and simulation technologies. He has directed seventeen funded projects and has been an investigator on an additional thirteen funded projects. In addition to his patents for eHarmony.com's Matching System, he has invented and validated virtual reality-based neuropsychological assessments. He has over two hundred publications, and he has been awarded the National Academy of Neuropsychology's Early Career Achievement Award.
- Author(s)Thomas D. Parsons
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication07/04/2017
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight730 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £39.99Trending at £47.09
- £23.39Trending at £24.93
- £7.59Trending at £9.99
- £8.99Trending at £12.99
- £7.36Trending at £9.99
- £9.15Trending at £12.34
- £19.29Trending at £21.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.