All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.98Trending at £25.01
- £26.30Trending at £27.03
- £17.70Trending at £25.48
- £20.30Trending at £27.00
- £16.38Trending at £16.87
- £25.36Trending at £30.42
- £20.87Trending at £21.21
About this product
- DescriptionA must-have, hands-on guide for working in the cybersecurity profession Cybersecurity involves preventative methods to protect information from attacks. It requires a thorough understanding of potential threats, such as viruses and other malicious code, as well as system vulnerability and security architecture.
- Author BiographyThomas J. Mowbray, PhD, holds gold-level certification from the SANS Institute in network penetration and ethical hacking. Dr. Mowbray, who has earned a doctorate in computer science, has co-authored five other professional books, including Wiley's bestseller Antipatterns: Refactoring Software, Architectures, and Projects in Crisis. After founding the Northrup Grumman Cyber Warfare Community of Practice, Dr. Mowbray joined the Certification and Accreditation Team (an elite cybersecurity test group) as their network administrator, security tools customizer, and hands-on penetration tester. At the time of writing, Dr. Mowbray is the Chief Enterprise Architect of The Ohio State University.
- Author(s)Thomas J. Mowbray
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication06/12/2013
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight606 g
- Width188 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.