All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCompletely revised edition of the author's Internet searches for vetting, investigations, and open-source intelligence.
- Author BiographyEdward J. (Ed) Appel, Sr., is owner-principal of iNameCheck, a boutique private investigative, consulting, and training firm. He is a retired FBI special agent and executive, specializing in counterintelligence and terrorism, and served as the director of counterintelligence and security programs at the National Security Council and the White House. Appel has written numerous government-sponsored classified and unclassified counterintelligence and counterterrorism studies, lectures, and papers. Ed is a graduate of Georgetown University, the Defense Language Institute, and the National Cryptologic School, and taught at the FBI Academy and as visiting lecturer at such institutions as Carnegie-Mellon, MIT Lincoln Labs, Georgetown University, and Johns Hopkins University.
- Author(s)Edward J. Appel
- PublisherApple Academic Press Inc.
- Date of Publication11/11/2014
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationOakville
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintApple Academic Press Inc.
- Content Note22 black & white illustrations, 2 black & white tables
- Weight612 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £26.29Trending at £39.82
- £11.76Trending at £14.13
- £17.68Trending at £18.07
- £14.76Trending at £15.09
- £7.63Trending at £7.97
- £14.50Trending at £14.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.