All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGoldsmith examines how sectarian insecurity obstructs the emergence of genuine political pluralism in the Middle East, taking Syria's Alawites under the Asad dynasty as an example.
- Author BiographyLeon T. Goldsmith teaches in the Department of Political Science, Sultan Qaboos University, Muscat, Oman.
- Author(s)Leon T. Goldsmith
- PublisherC Hurst & Co Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication08/05/2015
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintC Hurst & Co Publishers Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight599 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.37Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.07
- £8.79Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.00
- £8.89Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.