All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionAims to construct motivic cohomology theory, whose existence was conjectured by A Beilinson and S Lichtenbaum. This is achieved in the book's fourth paper, using results of the other papers whose additional role is to contribute to our understanding of various properties of algebraic cycles.
- Author BiographyVladimir Voeodsky is at the Institute for Advanced Study, Princeton. Andrei Suslin and Eric M. Friedlander teach in the Department of Mathematics at Northwestern University.
- Author(s)Andrei Suslin,Eric M. Friedlander,Vladimir Voevodsky
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication04/04/2000
- Series TitleAnnals of Mathematics Studies
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Weight397 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.