Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.31Trending at £9.15
- £6.99Trending at £8.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.77
- £12.17Trending at £13.36
- £6.95Trending at £8.98
- £11.32Trending at £12.34
- £6.39Trending at £6.94
About this product
- DescriptionThis book details approaches to better understand signal transduction and the molecular mechanisms underlying cellular signaling. It features step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols as well as lists of the necessary materials and reagents.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication23/08/2016
- GenreLife Sciences: Botany
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number1016
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note9 Tables, black and white; 25 Illustrations, color; 16 Illustrations, black and white; X, 273 p. 41 illus., 25 illus. in color.
- Weight544 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edited byChris Gehring
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2013
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.