All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSouth Leinster has a surprising variety of terrain, boasting canals, blanket bogs, rolling woodlands, golden beaches and brilliant green pastures interspersed with fields of golden barley. Quiet roads with excellent surfaces make this beautiful corner of Ireland perfect for exploring by bike, with some great climbs and descents.
- Author BiographyTurlough O'Brien, from Carlow, is CEO of Carlow Voluntary Housing Association and manager of the Carlow Senior Football Team. He developed a love of cycling as a teenager and has cycled extensively in Ireland, England, France, Switzerland, Italy and USA. With a deep interest in ancient pilgrimage routes, he has cycled the Via Francigena from Canterbury to Rome, as well as cycling the Camino Santiago on many occasions.
- Author(s)Turlough O'Brien
- PublisherThe Collins Press
- Date of Publication29/05/2017
- GenreCycling Maps & Guides
- Series TitleCollins Press Guides
- Place of PublicationCork
- Country of PublicationIreland
- ImprintThe Collins Press
- Content NoteColour maps and photographs
- Width128 mm
- Height198 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.