Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £4.02Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 19 Dec
Consider these sponsored items
- £19.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPart of the Off Road Trails & Quiet Lanes series of family and leisure cycling guidebooks, this third title covers 20 rides, between 4km and 28km, that explore the quiet lanes and off-road trails of one of the most beautiful counties in the UK. It also includes instructions and features original maps, route profiles, and local area information.
- Author BiographyA qualified teacher and mother of three, Deirdre Huston is an enthusiastic cyclist and photographer. Working on this guidebook has provided her with the perfect excuse to further explore rural Sussex whilst doing those very things. She spends much of her time writing fiction and poetry and is often inspired by the creativity, enthusiasm and ideas of the children and young people at her Young Writer's Workshops. Marina Bullivant grew up in Buckinghamshire and Berkshire before moving to Sussex with her husband and two children. A keen cyclist, she cycles for pleasure and fitness and is constantly on the lookout for new quiet lanes and routes to explore with her friends and family.
- Author(s)Deirdre Huston,Marina Bullivant
- PublisherVertebrate Graphics Ltd
- Date of Publication01/05/2008
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationSheffield
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintVertebrate Graphics Ltd
- Content Notefull colour illustrations throughout
- Width170 mm
- Height170 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £12.06Trending at £15.17
- £10.75Trending at £13.77
- £3.99Trending at £6.98
- £11.33Trending at £14.48
- £4.95Trending at £5.49
- £9.97Trending at £10.99
- £4.63Trending at £5.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.