Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.33Trending at £9.07
- £6.59Trending at £6.88
- £9.60Trending at £13.07
- £12.17Trending at £13.25
- £6.51Trending at £6.88
- £9.91Trending at £13.10
- £3.49Trending at £6.78
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication17/11/2011
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content NoteIV, 153 p.
- Weight294 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Edited byI. E. Galbally,J. R. Freney
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1982
- Table Of ContentsInteractions in the atmosphere of the biogeochemical cycles of carbon, nitrogen and sulfur.- Consequences of biogeochemical interactions for adjustment to changing land use practices in forest system.- Sulfur and nitrogen relationships in coastal forests.- Interaction of biogeochemical cycles in nutrient-limited environments: wheat-pasture and forest systems.- Interactions of nitrogen with phosphorus and sulfur with emphasis on tropical pasture legumes.- Isotopic studies of the recycling of carbon, nitrogen, sulfur and phosphorus from plant material.- Biogeochemical interactions of carbon, nitrogen, sulfur and phosphorus in Australian agroecosystems.- Carbon flow through the rhizophere of wheat crops in South Australia.- The effect of carbonaceous residue on 15N fertilizer nitrogen transformations in the field.- Interactions between carbon and nitrogen under intensive cropping sequences.- Carbon and nitrogen cycling in a spartina alterniflora salt marsh.- Carbon export from mangroves.- Interactions of phosphorus, nitrogen and carbon at the sediment-water interface.- 13C/12C isotope ratio variations over the last 105 yr in a New Guinea coral-reef environment: Implications for the fertility shifts of the tropical ocean.- Diagenesis of organic phosphorus in marine sediments: Implications for the global carbon and phosphorus cycles.- Some interactions of biogeochemical cycles in the marine environment.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.