All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe 137-mile Coast to Coast Route (C2C) was the first national cycle route in Britain and has grown to become the most popular long-distance cycle ride in the country. This book includes route maps and elevation charts indicating the ascent and descent; full-colour and archive photographs of all the sights along the way; and more.
- Author BiographyNicolas Mitchell is passionate about cycle touring. He has thousands of cycling miles to his credit and is a veteran of numerous long-distance cycle rides. When he isn't in the office writing up cycling routes, Nick can usually be found out on the road guiding long-distance cycle tours.
- Author(s)Nicolas Mitchell
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication24/08/2015
- GenreCycling Maps & Guides
- Place of PublicationRamsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2015
- ImprintThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Content Note75 colour photographs 6 route maps 6 elevation graphs
- Weight219 g
- Width128 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine10 mm
Most relevant reviews
- wildcardskartin...17 May, 2016by
coast to coast
very good as a reference book as planning on doing the route ,so will be in my panniers at all times
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.00Trending at £6.98
- £12.88Trending at £16.24
- £14.56Trending at £16.19
- £9.97Trending at £10.40
- £8.24Trending at £10.80
- £61.04Trending at £84.25
- £8.95Trending at £16.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.