Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £15.08Trending at £15.67
- £17.29Trending at £28.14
- £23.56Trending at £40.20
- £11.91Trending at £20.09
- £15.17Trending at £24.12
- £8.63Trending at £16.56
- £17.28Trending at £22.33
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explains how to design, analyse and test cylindrical antenna arrays from a practical engineering standpoint.
- Author BiographyRonold W. P. King is the Gordon McKay Professor of Applied Physics, Emeritus at Harvard University, USA. Since joining the Harvard faculty in 1938, he has supervised the research of over 100 Ph.D. students. He is a Life Fellow of the IEEE; a Fellow of the American Physical Society; and a member of the Bavarian Academy of Sciences and the American Academy of Arts and Sciences. He holds the Distinguished Service Award from the University of Wisconsin (1973), the Centennial Medal of the IEEE (1985), the Harold Pender Award from the University of Pennsylvania (1986), the Distinguished Achievement Award of the IEEE Antennas and Propagation Society (1991), and the IEEE Graduate Teaching Award (1997). George J. Fikioris is a researcher at the National Technical University of Athens (NTUA) in Greece. After obtaining his Ph.D. at Harvard University in 1993 he worked for six years as an electronics engineer at the Airforce Research Labratory, Hanscomb, USA before joining the NTUA faculty in 1999. Richard B. Mack is a consultant at his own company, Mack Consulting, where he specialises in electromagnetic measurement techniques.
- Author(s)George J. Fikioris,Richard B. Mack,Ronold W. P. King
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication10/10/2002
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note230 b/w illus. 40 tables
- Weight1230 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine35 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.