All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOne of Shakespeare's final works, Cymbeline uses virtuoso theatrical and poetic means to dramatize a story of a marriage endangered by mistrust and painfully rebuilt, in a context of international conflict. This edition emphasizes the play's theatrical impact and pays close attention to its complex, evocative language.
- Author BiographyRoger Warren is Senior Lecturer in English at the University of Leicester.
- Author(s)William Shakespeare
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication12/06/2008
- GenreDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Series TitleOxford World's Classics
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Note10 illustrations of the text and the play in performance,
- Weight315 g
- Width127 mm
- Height195 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byRoger Warren
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.04
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.25
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.65Trending at £24.06
- £4.99Trending at £6.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.