All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.73
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £7.88Trending at £9.97
- £6.82Trending at £9.97
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
About this product
- DescriptionThe island of Cyprus is a truly classic area of geology in Europe. The geology, natural resources and climate of Cyprus have enabled civilizations to flourish, and world-renowned archaeological sites date as far back as the Neolithic period. This work is suitable for those with an interest in geology who visit this Mediterranean destination.
- Author BiographyStephen Edwards is a research fellow and the research and education development manager of the Aon Benfield UCL Hazard Research Centre at University College London. Karen Hudson-Edwards is a senior lecturer in the Department of Earth and Planetary Sciences at Birkbeck, University of London. Joe Cann is emeritus professor of Earth sciences at the University of Leeds. John Malpas is professor of geology and holder of the Chair of Earth Sciences at the University of Hong Kong. Costas Xenophontos is an honorary associate professor at the University of Hong Kong and retired senior geologist of the Cyprus Geological Survey Department.
- Author(s)Costas Xenophontos,Joe Cann,John Malpas,Karen Hudson-Edwards,Stephen Edwards
- PublisherDunedin Academic Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2010
- GenreEarth Sciences
- Series TitleClassic Geology in Europe
- Series Part/Volume Number7
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTerra Publishing
- Content Notephotographs and line illustrations
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.