All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCovering both the North and the South of Cyprus, this guide includes features on the island's turbulent history and current politics. It provides accounts of the island's attractions, from the beach resorts to the hillside villages, and reviews of the best places to eat, drink and sleep.
- Author BiographyMarc Dubin has been visiting Cyprus since 1992 and is the author of several other Rough Guides including Turkey, Greece and The Pyrenees.
- Author(s)Marc Dubin
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication27/06/2002
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleRough Guide Travel Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRough Guides Ltd
- Out-of-print date09/09/2005
- Content Note26 maps
- Weight470 g
- Width136 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Illustrator(s)Emma Dodd
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.83Trending at £12.98
- £15.04Trending at £17.74
- £6.59Trending at £7.98
- £4.55Trending at £4.69
- £6.18Trending at £7.98
- £5.50Trending at £5.62
- £5.18Trending at £5.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.