All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £25.67Trending at £26.03
- £137.64Trending at £151.99
- £22.36Trending at £24.28
- £42.34Trending at £46.00
- £39.38Trending at £45.89
- £25.99Trending at £26.79
- £10.33Trending at £11.38
About this product
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication21/05/2011
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note23 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight635 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byDavid A. Hafler,Lindsay Nicholson,Nora Sarvetnick,Vijay K. Kuchroo
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2002
- Table Of ContentsPart I. Cytokines: Induction and Regulation Transcriptional Regulation of Cytokine Gene Expression in The Subsets Jyothi Rengarajan and Laurie H. Glimcher Chromatin Remodeling and Transcriptional Regulation of Cytokine Gene Expression in T Cells M. Frances Shannon and Adele F. Holloway Variant Ligands, Altered T Cell Receptor Signaling, Hierarchial Response Thresholds, and CD4+ Effector Responses Yasushi Itoh and Ronald N. Germain The Role of Costimulation in T Cell Differentiation Janet E. Buhlmann and Arlene H. Sharpe CD1d-Restricted NK T Cells and Autoimmunity Mark Exley and S. Brian Wilson Role of T Cell Death and Cytokines in Autoimmunity Luk Van Parijs and Abul K. Abbas Role of Chemokines and Their Receptors in the Induction and Regulation of Autoimmune Disease Richard M. Ransohoff and William J. Karpus Part II. Cytokines: Role in Specific Autoimmune Diseases Cytokines and Resistance to Organ Specific Autoimmune Disease Benjamin M. Segal and Ethan M. Shevach The Role of Cytokines in Induction and Regulation of Autoimmune Uveitis Rachel R. Caspi Pathogenic and Regulatory Cytokines in Experimental Autoimmune Encephalomyelitis Estelle Bettelli and Lindsay B. Nicholson Role of Cytokines in Multiple Sclerosis and Mucosal Tolerance Howard L. Weiner Cytokines and Human Type 1 Diabetes Sally C. Kent, Vissia Viglietta, and David A. Hafler Cytokines in Human Rheumatoid Arthritis and Murine Models Marie Wahren-Herlenius, Helena Erlandsson Harris, Per Larsson, and Lars Klareskog Systemic Lupus Erythematosus Amy E. Wandstrat and Edward K. Wakeland Myasthenia Gravis Premkumar Christadoss and Elzbieta Goluszko Part III. Cytokines and Autoimmunity: A Synthesis Cytokines in Autoimmune Disease Vijay K. Kuchroo and Lindsay B. Nicholson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.