All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £14.28Trending at £16.40
- £13.30Trending at £13.55
- £36.44Trending at £39.48
- £12.06Trending at £12.61
- £18.93Trending at £19.25
- £6.95Trending at £7.08
- £22.62Trending at £24.28
About this product
- DescriptionThis book details the appropriate methods to clinical situations in cytology practice, with descriptions of the relevant cytological appearances and diagnostic pitfalls. Includes many photomicrographs, with schematic diagrams to complement the descriptions.
- Author BiographyMichael T. Sheaff is a Consultant Histocytopathologist at Barts Health NHS Trust and has been the lead clinician for cytology for over 10 years. He is also an honorary Professor in Diagnostic Pathology with Barts and the London School of Medicine and Dentistry. In addition to reporting the general gynecological and non-gynecological cytology work he has developed specialist interests in the fields of skin, colposcopy, renal and thoracic pathology (the latter including a particular interest in mesothelioma).Naveena Singh is a Consultant Histo- and Cytopathologist at Barts Health NHS Trust with specialist interests in gynecological histopathology and cytology. In addition to routine cytology, gynecological and non-gynecological, she is one of a team of consultants who offer a rapid diagnostic service for symptomatic and screen-detected breast lesions at 'one-stop' clinics.
- Author(s)Michael T. Sheaff,Naveena Singh
- PublisherSpringer London Ltd
- Date of Publication03/12/2012
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationEngland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpringer London Ltd
- Content Note23 Tables, black and white; XI, 478 p.
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Edition Statement2014
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.