Consider these sponsored items
- £39.53Free postage
- £41.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCytopathology provides a wide-ranging overview of the microscopic study of normal and abnormal cells, showing how current visualization methods are used to study cell structure, and how early detection of abnormal cell pathology can lead to timely clinical interventions.
- Author BiographyBehdad Shambayati is a Consultant Clinical Cytologist at Ashford and St. Peter's Cytology Department. Behdad was part time lecturer on the IBMS fellowship course at Bromley College of Technology from 1992 to 1996 (when the course ended), and is periodically invited to lecture for the BSc and MSc courses at University of Westminster, NESCOT and University of West of England. He regularly teaches Cytology on courses at Northwick Park Cytology Training School, Welsh Cytology Training School, Sheffield Cytology Training School and South West Cytology Training School. Behdad has been a member of the IBMS Scientific Advisory Panel in cytology since 1999, and is currently their Chief Examiner for cytology.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication17/02/2011
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleFundamentals of Biomedical Science
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Note85 colour line drawings and over 400 photos
- Weight838 g
- Width190 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byBehdad Shambayati
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £6.95Trending at £7.68
- £134.20Trending at £159.15
- £88.12Trending at £92.90
- £3.40Trending at £3.99
- £29.99Trending at £31.37
- £58.13Trending at £63.19
- £22.05Trending at £22.79
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.