Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.78
- £13.69Trending at £14.47
- £12.49Trending at £14.99
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.97
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £24.93Trending at £26.05
About this product
- DescriptionCovering the cytopathology of infectious diseases, this book examines microorganisms and the host reactions they elicit. Includes tables, and numerous color images of microorganisms (e.g. branching hyphae) and host reactions (e.g. viral cytopathic effects).
- Author BiographyLiron Pantanowitz, MD is Associate Professor of Pathology, University of Pittsburg Medical Center, UPMC Shadyside, Pittsburg, PA Walid E. Khalbuss, MD, PhD is Associate Professor of Pathology, University of Pittsburg Medical Center, UPMC Shadyside, Pittsburg, PA Pam Michelow, MD is Division Head, Cytology Unit, Department of Anatomical Pathology University of Witwatersrand and National Health Laboratory Service, Johannesburg, South Africa
- Author(s)Liron Pantanowitz,Pam Michelow,Walid E. Khalbuss
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication15/11/2011
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleEssentials in Cytopathology
- Series Part/Volume Number17
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note24 black & white illustrations, 171 colour illustrations, 37 black & white tables
- Weight499 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement2012
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.