CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.86Trending at £16.99
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.50Trending at £7.19
- £6.10Trending at £6.25
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication01/03/2012
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleCurrent Topics in Microbiology and Immunology
- Series Part/Volume Number140
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content NoteVII, 120 p.
- Weight241 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Edited byEckhard R. Podack
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1989
- Table Of ContentsGranule-Mediated Cytolysis of Target Cells.- Structure and Function of Perforin.- Structure and Function of C8 in the Membrane Attack Sequence of Complement.- Granzymes: a Family of Serine Proteases in Granules of Cytolytic T Lymphocytes.- The Molecular Mechanism of Complement C9 Insertion and Polymerisation in Biological Membranes.- The Isolation and Characterization of Two Cytotoxic T-Lymphocyte-Specific Serine Protease Genes.- A Serine Protease-Encoding Gene That Marks Activated Cytotoxic T Cells In Vivo and In Vitro.- Structure and Function of the Family of Proteoglycans That Reside in the Secretory Granules of Natural Killer Cells and Other Effector Cells of the Immune Response.- The Homologous Species Restriction of the Complement Attack: Structure and Function of the C8 Binding Protein.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.