Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.39
- £24.31Trending at £34.97
- £9.41Trending at £16.98
- £9.53Trending at £14.98
- £7.60Trending at £9.98
- £18.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.66Trending at £9.61
About this product
- DescriptionThe fighting at Omaha Beach is one of the most famous events in military history, and represented a crucial moment in the course of World War II. This book reveals the events of that single day in June 1944.
- Author BiographyMark Henry is a lifelong student of military history and an experienced re-enactor of many periods. He served in the US Army as a signals officer from 1981-90, in Germany, Texas and Korea. He holds a BA degree in history and is currently working for his Master's. He has previously written Men-at-Arms 342 and 347 in the Men-at-Arms mini-series 'The US Army in World War II'. Ramiro Bujeiro, illustrator of Osprey's Warrior 23, 'US Marine in Vietnam', is an experienced commercial artist who lives and works in his native city of Buenas Aires, Argentina. His professional background includes many commissions as a figure illustrator and strip cartoonist for clients all over Europe and the Americas, including many years' work for IPC magazines in Great Britain. His main interests are the political and military history of Europe in the first half of the 20th century.
- Author(s)Steven Zaloga
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication23/07/2003
- GenreMilitary History
- Series TitleOsprey Campaign S.
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 100
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOsprey Publishing
- Content Note75 b&w and 11 colour photographs, bibliography, index
- Weight314 g
- Width184 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Illustrator(s)Ramiro Bujeiro
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.