All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFollow the D-Day landings through a unique collection of historical maps, expert commentary and dramatic photographs. This is a unique insight into the D-Day landings 70 years on.
- Author BiographyAuthor of fourteen non-fiction books on historical and geographical subjects and contributor to several atlases and other reference works. Recent titles include The Times Extreme Survivors and The Times Britain From Above.
- Author(s)Peter Chasseaud,Richard Happer
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication09/10/2014
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTimes Books
- Content Noteillustrations (black and white), maps (black and white)
- Weight1070 g
- Width265 mm
- Height271 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.38
- £9.41Trending at £17.05
- £9.50Trending at £16.51
- £9.53Trending at £14.96
- £7.60Trending at £9.98
- £18.98Trending at £30.00
- £8.00Trending at £9.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.