Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £10.54Trending at £10.85
- £14.90Trending at £16.99
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.08Trending at £9.50
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
About this product
- DescriptionOver the past seventy years, the Allied invasion of Northwestern France in June 1944, known as D-Day, has come to stand as something more than a major battle. This book examines the commonalities and differences in national collective memories of D-Day.
- Author BiographyMichael Dolski is a historian with the US Joint Prisoner of War--Missing in Action Accounting Command's Central Identification Laboratory in Hawaii. Sam Edwards is a lecturer in American History at Manchester Metropolitan University, UK. John Buckley is a professor of military history at the University of Wolverhampton, UK.
- PublisherUniversity of North Texas Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication20/03/2014
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationDenton
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of North Texas Press,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byJohn Buckley,Michael Dolski,Sam Edwards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.