All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £13.74Trending at £16.58
- £13.11Trending at £13.40
- £5.35Trending at £5.99
- £10.99Trending at £20.03
- £18.33Trending at £23.99
- £14.76Trending at £17.25
- £4.32Trending at £4.73
About this product
- DescriptionThe world-renowned filmmaker, artist, and critical theorist Trinh T. Minh-ha discusses the potentials and impact of new technology on cinema culture and explores its effects on creative practice.
- Author BiographyTrinh T. Minh-ha is a filmmaker, multimedia artist, writer, composer, and postcolonial feminist theorist. Her award-winning films-including Night Passage, The Fourth Dimension, A Tale of Love, Shoot for the Contents, Surname Viet Given Name Nam, Naked Spaces - Living Is Round, and Reassemblage-have been shown at film festivals and in museums around the world. She is the author of numerous books, including Elsewhere, Within Here; Cinema Interval; Framer Framed; When the Moon Waxes Red; and Woman, Native, Other. She is Professor of Gender & Women's Studies, and Rhetoric at the University of California, Berkeley.
- Author(s)Trinh T. Minn-Ha
- PublisherDuke University Press
- Date of Publication20/09/2013
- Place of PublicationNorth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDuke University Press
- Content Note50 photographs (incl. 8 in color)
- Weight440 g
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.