Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.94Trending at £24.46
- £17.29Trending at £28.05
- £23.56Trending at £40.08
- £11.91Trending at £20.03
- £15.17Trending at £24.04
- £8.63Trending at £16.51
- £17.28Trending at £22.26
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the use of digital signal processing, its applications to sounds, and its musical use designed to put effects on a sound. This book covers the theory and practice of digital processing techniques for the transformation of sounds in audio applications and music.
- Author(s)Udo Zolzer,etc.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication26/02/2002
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Out-of-print date28/04/2011
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1130 g
- Width173 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine37 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.