Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.73
- £10.35Trending at £11.00
- £8.72Trending at £9.13
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £8.91Trending at £9.94
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
About this product
- DescriptionThis work examines the musical influences of a Malaysia's Portuguese community, whose roots lie in the conquest of Malacca in 1511 by the Portuguese seafarer Afonse D'Albuquerque.
- Author BiographyMargaret Sarkissian is an associate professor of music at Smith College.
- Author(s)Margaret Sarkissian
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication05/01/2001
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Series TitleChicago Studies in Ethnomusicology
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note18 halftones, 2 maps, 12 line drawings, 3 tables
- Weight320 g
- Width152 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.