DC:0-3 Casebook: A Guide to the Use of Zero to Three's Diagnostic Classification of Mental Health and Developmental Disorders of Infancy and Early Childhood in Assessment and Treatment Planning by ZERO TO THREE: National Center for Infants, Toddlers, & Families (Paperback, 1997)
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.36Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionHelps professionals from various disciplines to put DC:0-3's diagnostic system into practice. Twenty-four detailed case reports, documenting work with children, ages 6 months to 4-1/2 years, and their families, show how highly experienced practitioners from a range of disciplines use Zero to Three's DC:0-3.
- PublisherZERO TO THREE: National Center for Infants, Toddlers, & Families
- Date of Publication01/05/1997
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintZERO TO THREE: National Center for Infants, Toddlers, & Families
- Out-of-print date03/12/2016
- Edited byAlicia Lieberman,Emily Fenichel,Serena Wieder
- Foreword byStanley I. Greenspan
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.