Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBatman, the Dark Knight, prowls the shadowy streets of Gotham City with his partner Robin, the Boy Wonder, putting fear into the hearts of bad guys.
- Author BiographyDonald Lemke works as a children's book editor. He has written dozens of comic books, including the Zinc Alloy series and the adventures of Bike Rider, and many chapter books for DC Comics. Donald lives in Minnesota with his beautiful wife, Amy, and their not-so-golden retriever, Paulie. Since 1986, Martin Powell has been a freelance writer. He has written hundreds of stories, many of which have been published by Disney, Marvel, Tekno comic, Moonstone Books, and others. In 1989, Powell received an Eisner Award nomination for his graphic novel Scarlet in Gaslight. This award is one of the highest comic book honors. Blake A. Hoena grew up in central Wisconsin, where, in his youth, he wrote stories about robots conquering the Moon and trolls lumbering around in the woods behind his parent's house - and the fact that the trolls were hunting for little boys had nothing to do with Blake's pesky younger brothers. Later, he moved to Minnesota to pursue a Masters of Fine Arts degree in Creative Writing from Minnesota State University, Mankato. Since graduating, Blake has written more than forty books for children, including retellings of The Legend of Sleepy Hollow and the Perseus and Medusa myth. Most recently, he's working on graphic novels for Sports Illustrated Kids and writing stories about superheroes. Michael Dahl is the prolific author of the bestselling Goodnight Baseball picture book and more than 200 other books for children and young adults. He has won the AEP Distinguished Achievement Award three times for his nonfiction, a Teacher's Choice award from Learning magazine, and a Seal of Excellence from the Creative Child Awards. And he has won awards for his board books for the earliest learners, Duck Goes Potty and Bear Says Thank You! Dahl has written and edited numerous graphic novels for younger readers, authored the Library of Doom adventure series, the Dragonblood books, Trollhunters, and the Hocus Pocus Hotel mystery/comedy series. Dahl has spoken at schools, libraries, and conferences across the US and the UK, including ALA, AASL, IRA, and Renaissance Learning. He currently lives in Minneapolis, Minnesota in a haunted house. Eric Stevens lives in St. Paul, Minnesota. He is studying to become a middle-school English teacher. Some of his favorite things include pizza, playing video games, watching cooking shows on TV, riding his bike, and trying new restaurants. Some of his least favorite things include olives and shoveling snow.
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication15/03/2010
- GenreChildren's Comic Strip Fiction & Graphic Novels
- Series TitleDC Super Heroes - Batman
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date11/04/2014
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Width129 mm
- Height190 mm
- Contained items statementContains 6 Hardbacks
Best-selling in Comics & Graphic Novels
Save on Comics & Graphic Novels
- £14.01Trending at £23.03
- £10.14Trending at £13.79
- £8.90Trending at £13.01
- £9.63Trending at £12.40
- £7.09Trending at £8.98
- £6.59Trending at £9.99
- £5.99Trending at £6.56
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.