Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £44.72Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £7.40Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by bookbarn-international
- Est. delivery by 29 Nov
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £22.30Trending at £28.99
- £27.92Trending at £30.58
- £26.50Trending at £28.72
- £13.15Trending at £15.69
- £25.66Trending at £27.89
- £23.42Trending at £29.73
- £23.65Trending at £26.09
About this product
- DescriptionA book for those interested in helping English teachers to develop and improve. It focuses on the ways in which experienced English teachers can support and develop student teachers and induct them into the profession.
- Author BiographyAndrew Goodwyn was an English teacher for thirteen years, including five as Head of Department. He now works in teacher education and is an English tutor for the Postgraduate Certificate in Education course and convenor of the Masters course in English in Education at the University of Reading. He has published widely including books for schools and for teachers of English.
- Author(s)Andrew Goodwyn
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication01/05/1997
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Content Notereferences, index
- Weight1 g
- Width60 mm
- Height90 mm
- Spine4 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.